The Damage Prevention and Excavation Safety industry is constantly changing and evolving. Generate new leads, stay connected and meet decision makers and influencers from around the USA and world by showcasing your company, products and services.
Connect with 1,600+ industry professionals, decision makers and influencers from the Oil & Gas, Telecom, Water & Sewer, One Call Centers, Electric, Locating, and other industry stakeholders who use this conference to learn about new industry standards, products, services and best practices. With attendees from the USA, Canada, Australia, Sweden and more than 20 other countries around the globe, attending the Global Excavation Safety Conference gives you an opportunity to engage with vendors each year.
Tuesday, March 26
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
(welcome reception in the Exhibit Hall)
Wednesday, March 27
8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
(breakfast and lunch served in the Exhibit Hall)
Thursday, March 28
8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
(breakfast served in the Exhibit Hall)
Facts about the Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Over 1,600 in attendance in 2019!
- Largest excavation safety and damage prevention conference in the USA
- Year over year conference growth since 2004
- Attendees from 30+ countries each year
- Over 40 endorsing organizations
- 15 hours of exhibit floor operating time to connect with attendees and other exhibitor
- Over 23,000 attendees since 2004
- Over 100 exhibitors in 2019
- Exhibitors from 10+ countries each year
- Over 15 organizations have their annual meetings at the conference each year
- Meeting space available confidential conversations with prospects and customers
Please note: all booth reservations are handled via contacting the representatives identified above or by ordering through our online system.
Beware of Hotel and Attendee-list Scams
Infrastructure Resources (conference owner and manager) does not sell its exhibitor or attendee lists, and no third-party is authorized to distribute or sell any lists related to our events. Statements from other organizations claiming to offer our attendee lists are fraudulent. Exhibitors may obtain attendee lists with postal addresses, no emails. This is considered an added exhibitor benefit and will be provided free of charge to contracted Exhibitors only. Exhibitors may obtain email addresses of those who have visited their booth but are restricted from selling, renting or sharing contact information with other companies as part of the exhibitor agreement.