The Damage Prevention and Excavation Safety industry is constantly changing and evolving. Generate new leads, stay connected and meet decision makers and influencers from around the world by showcasing your company, products and services. Take advantage of three days of Exhibit Hall attendance, and get your company’s logo in front of more eyes by sponsoring and advertising throughout the conference.
Connect with industry professionals, decision makers, and influencers from the Oil & Gas, Communications, Water & Sewer, One Call, Electric, Locate, and other industry stakeholders who attend this conference to learn about new industry standards, products, services and best practices.
With attendees from the USA, Canada, Australia, and more than twenty other countries, attending the Global Excavation Safety Conference offers you the perfect opportunity to engage with your target market every year.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, March 23
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
(Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall)
Wednesday, March 24
7:30 AM – 2:00 PM
(breakfast and lunch served in the Exhibit Hall)
Thursday, March 25
7:30 AM – 11:00 AM
(breakfast served in the Exhibit Hall)
Facts about the Global Excavation Safety Conference
- 1,671 in attendance in 2019!
- Largest excavation safety and damage prevention conference in the world
- Year-over-year growth since 2004
- Attendees from 12 countries and 5 continents in 2019
- 132 exhibitors in 2019
- Endorsed by over 40 organizations
- 3 days of exhibit hall operating hours to connect with attendees and other exhibitors
- Over 23,000 attendees since 2004
- Multiple organizations hold meetings at the conference each year
- Meeting space available for confidential conversations with prospects and customers
Beware of Attendee List Scams
Infrastructure Resources does not sell exhibitor or attendee lists. No third-party is authorized to distribute or sell lists related to this events. Statements from other organizations claiming to offer our attendee lists are fraudulent. Exhibitors may obtain attendee lists from Infrastructure Resources. This is an added exhibitor benefit and is provided free of charge to contracted Exhibitors only. Infrastructure Resources recommends purchasing onsite lead retrieval services to obtain contact information for delegates who visit their booth. Exhibitors are restricted from selling, renting or sharing contact information with other companies.