Exhibitor/Sponsor Cancellation Policy
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Global Excavation Safety Conference, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Infrastructure Resources, LLC or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, or contractors liable for any illness or injury incurred, or potentially incurred, through participation in the Global Excavation Safety Conference or Damage Prevention Week activities.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
In light of the continuing uncertainty regarding social gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic, the following recourse is offered to Exhibitors should the 2021 live event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond IR’s control:
EXHIBITOR LIVE EVENT
- Option 1: Exhibit dollars refunded in full through December 31, 2020, refunded less 10% after December 31, 2020
- Option 2: Exhibit contract rolled forward to the 2022 live event.
- Option 3: Exhibit dollars applied to chosen virtual exhibit space, with balance, if any, rolled forward as deposit towards 2022 live event.
EXHIBITOR LIVE EVENT + VIRTUAL EVENT
- Option 1: Exhibit dollars for live event refunded in full through December 31, 2020, refunded less 10% after December 31, 2020
- Option 2: Exhibit contract for live event rolled forward to the 2022 live event.
- Option 3: Exhibit dollars for live event applied to desired virtual upgrades, if any. Balance rolled forward as deposit towards 2022 live event.
- Option 1: Sponsorship dollars refunded in full through December 31, 2020, refunded less 10% after December 31, 2020
- Option 2: Sponsor contract rolled forward to the 2022 live event.
- Option 3: Sponsorship dollars transferred to a comparable sponsorship at the 2021 virtual event.
This policy applies only to a full event cancellation originated by IR. For cancellations originated by Exhibitor/Sponsor, for any reason including COVID-19 concerns, the standard cancellation policy, applies.
Standard Cancellation Policy
ALL PAYMENTS NON-REFUNDABLE. Infrastructure Resources, LLC (IR) reserves the right to cancel and reassign exhibit space if payments are not received by date due. In the event exhibit space is cancelled by the Exhibitor, for any reason, IR retains the right to all previously paid funds.
In the event Exhibition is canceled by reason of inclement weather, acts of God, strike, lockouts, acts of the elements, or other acts or occurrences beyond IR’s control, Exhibitor/Sponsor shall not have any right of claim for refund against IR for money paid by Exhibitor/Sponsor to IR pursuant to their contract. Refer to COVID-19 cancellation policy for details on event cancellation due to the COVID-19 pandemic.