Covid 19 Precautions
Infrastructure Resources, Global Excavation Safety Conference, and our service providers and partners are all taking every precaution to protect the health and safety of our delegates, employees, and guests. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- All public touch points cleaned hourly
- Hand sanitizer stations in common areas
- One-way ingress, egress and travel paths
- Thermal screenings and appropriate PPE required
- Food served in closed containers with wrapped utensils
- Safe behavior signage displayed throughout venue
- Self-registration to reduce face-to-face interactions
- Social distancing in queues and lines
- Hands-free badge access to rooms and meals
- Wider exhibit hall aisles
- Seating capacities accommodate social distancing requirements
- Directional signage to support one-way ingress, egress and travel paths
- More frequent and deeper cleaning
- Regularly disinfecting high-touch areas
- Contactless check-in
- Mechanisms in place for social and physical distancing
- Sanitizing wipes in all guest rooms
- Grab and Go food items
- Removing non-essential high-touch items in guest rooms and common hotel areas
- For additional questions on the hotel’s COVID response, please contact the hotel.
While we have every confidence in a return to live events by March, we understand the situation remains fluid. Click here to view our full cancellation policy for the 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference, including our COVID-19 cancellation policy.